• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cant type on a freeform path

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have watched multiple videos and have started/restarted photoshop and computer multiple times.

it's a simple text on a free form pen issue. after drawing the path when I select type tool and then when I hover it on drawn path it doesn't change the shape as shown in various courses and tutorials. 

Cursor doesn't change shape on eclipse path either.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop? Everything works fine in Ps 22.0. Have you tried to click on path with Type tool active? If you have path it must be active: path in the Paths panel must be selected or layer with shape on it in the Layers panel must be selected in order to be able to use type on path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC 2018.

Yes I the type tool is active when I hover it on drawn path. Path in path panel is also selected. I know it's a very silly issue but I can't find what is wrong with my system.

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines