Highlighted

I get the message that "target doc has different depth"

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message that "target doc has different depth" when I want to blend two docs. one is an image and one is a background.

What is the problem  ?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I get the message that "target doc has different depth"

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the message that "target doc has different depth" when I want to blend two docs. one is an image and one is a background.

What is the problem  ?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely one doc is 16bit color and the other 8bit color. The message just show they have different color depth.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
avimalka LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. I changed the back ground document to 16bit and it's OK but when initially blending one doc in 16bit with another with 8bit, It reduced dramatically the resolution of the 16bit doc. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0