• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had to back out of Photoshop 22.3 on Big Sur with a Mac Mini M1

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't use the brush tool if it was sized too large and I kept getting "because there is not enough Memory (RAM)" errors with it and almost everything else I tried to do (including saving). I have a Mac Mini M1 with 16GB Ram. I uninstalled it and went back to version 22.1.1 and everything works perfectly now. I spent DAYS trying to figure out why I suddenly didn't have enough memory to do anything in Photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Hi, there are some bugs yet in the latest version all are in the notice of Adobe so use the current version which you have...regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there are some bugs yet in the latest version all are in the notice of Adobe so use the current version which you have...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing to check its that you have enough hard drive space. I had a student with a similar issue with memory errors. We tried troubleshooting everything, except the hard drive. The upgrade took more space and in the end, that was the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 1TB hard drive with 500 GB free. That's not the issue. It's the version of Photoshop. It doesn't work with a Mac Mini M1 on Big Sur 11.2.3. Photoshop 22.1.1 is the last stable version that works on my configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues I'ts driving me crazy!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, i've had to install the previous install version as my Photoshop crashes everytime I try resize an image. Very annoying as I was loving how fast the Silicon version was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines