• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have to Enable "Load Extensions Panel" in PREFERENCES Every Time I start Photoshop???

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!   Photoshop cc19 on Windows here.

I use a couple Extensions (Coolorus Color Wheel and Perspective Tools), but almost every time I start Photoshop, the extensions panel in Window > Extensions is greyed out, and I have to enable it in Preferences and restart the software for it to appear.  How can I get Photoshop to save my preferences and load the extensions panel and desired extensions every time I launch it?   It drives me crazy that I have to launch, configure settings, and restart photoshop every time I sit down to work.  

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this up.  Still havent discovered why this happens and how to prevent it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping this up,again. Still need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines