I keep getting error 205 and 113 - don't know what else to do

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I've been trying to install Photoshop for a while and I keep getting the errors 205 and 113. I've tried disabling my firewalls, my antivirus, changing my connections, removing everything and installing again, going into firewall and creating a specific rule to let Creative Cloud get access to internet, etc. I've tried basically everything and this is getting on my nerves. I only get this error when trying to install Photoshop. I've downloaded Lightroom before with no problems and I'm trying to see if I should be Photoshop or not but I can't even try it 1 time. I'm afraid of buying and not being able to use it.

My logs say this:

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64 Version: 22.0.1.73). Error code: '113' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When trying to install Creative Cloud I kept having error 205. After trying to download 4/5 times it eventually downloaded but now I'm stuck with 113.
Usually the download stops at around 10% and says something like "download is taking too long" and then it stops. Help, please.
Thank you,
Bernardo David

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I keep getting error 205 and 113 - don't know what else to do

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I've been trying to install Photoshop for a while and I keep getting the errors 205 and 113. I've tried disabling my firewalls, my antivirus, changing my connections, removing everything and installing again, going into firewall and creating a specific rule to let Creative Cloud get access to internet, etc. I've tried basically everything and this is getting on my nerves. I only get this error when trying to install Photoshop. I've downloaded Lightroom before with no problems and I'm trying to see if I should be Photoshop or not but I can't even try it 1 time. I'm afraid of buying and not being able to use it.

My logs say this:

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64 Version: 22.0.1.73). Error code: '113' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When trying to install Creative Cloud I kept having error 205. After trying to download 4/5 times it eventually downloaded but now I'm stuck with 113.
Usually the download stops at around 10% and says something like "download is taking too long" and then it stops. Help, please.
Thank you,
Bernardo David

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error 113 you are facing is network related.  Please try an alternate Internet connection or continue to work with your I.T. department to resolve the error. 

Error 205

You need to perform clean installation by removing some folders which were created as per previous installation and conflicting new installation process.

Disable Firewall Temporarily.

Step 1 :

Open C:drive and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ " Common Files" \Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 2:

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and if present delete Adobe Creative Cloud folder. [**important]

Unable to delete??? rename it to Adobe Creative Cloud-old.

Step 3 :

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

appdata

Then navigate to Local>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4 :

"" Make sure Adobe Creative Cloud is not listed under Control Panel > Program and Features list. ""

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/win/ApplicationManager10.0_all.exe

Once the installation process is completed, locate Adobe Application Manager launch icon on Desktop and double click on it .

It will start update process.

once it is completed, it shud launch Creative Cloud app.

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 205

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error205

Error code 205: There is a problem with the downloaded file

Error code 205 indicates that there is an issue with your downloaded file.

Solution

1. Temporarily disable your antivirus software: See your antivirus documentation for information on how to disable antivirus software temporarily.

2. Try to use a different Internet connection: If you are connected via WiFi, try a wired connection. If you are connected via a wired connection, then try a different cable.

3. Configure your software firewall: Software firewalls restrict access to your computer. Some software firewalls prompt you when a program attempts to access the Internet. Other errors could result due to the firewall’s configuration.

• If prompted, allow the Creative Cloud desktop app to access the Internet.
  • If you are not prompted, disable software firewalls temporarily to determine whether they are preventing Internet access. See your firewall software documentation for help.

4. Try to install the app again

Error 113

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error113

Error code 113: Unable to reach Adobe servers

Error code 113 indicates that your device is not able to connect to Adobe servers, or the firewall settings on your device are interfering with the installation process.

Solution

Check your Internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try to install the app again. For more information, see Fix connectivity issues for Adobe apps.

You might try uninstalling, then run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool (and reboot) before reinstalling:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Another option is to contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human, not a bot.

I don't know if the federal holiday in the U.S. on Thursday will affect the wait times or not.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0