I keep loosing my brushes and preset.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there is any way to just install photoshop and keep all my presets intact?

Even when I let this options open I always ends up having to re install all my brushes...
It will also be so much easier if I could drag and drop the whole folder into the brushes sections as well instead of having to install them one by one.

Very tedious, there is probably a smarter way, I also try to do "import previous preset" it says there is none.

Very annoying.
Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I keep loosing my brushes and preset.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there is any way to just install photoshop and keep all my presets intact?

Even when I let this options open I always ends up having to re install all my brushes...
It will also be so much easier if I could drag and drop the whole folder into the brushes sections as well instead of having to install them one by one.

Very tedious, there is probably a smarter way, I also try to do "import previous preset" it says there is none.

Very annoying.
Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say what? 

Do the Brushes »disappear« when you install a new Photoshop-version or on restarting Photoshop? 

»instead of having to install them one by one«

Have you cosnidered »Export Selected Brushes« into one abr-file? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If th eissue occurs at restarting Photoshop there might be a permissions issue. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html#permissions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0