• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost my actions in photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! I had to unsubscribe from photoshop for a bit because I couldnt afford it but  I came back and I noticed that all my photoshop actions that I had uploaded in photoshop were gone when I reinstalled the program. Is that something thst normally happens when you uninstall and reinstall it? I looked at my lightroom presets and they didnt disappear when I reinstalled the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you saved the action sets earlier, then you can load them through the Actions panel menu. Otherwise, they are gone.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't remember if you're still asked if you want to remove preferences when uninstalling. But if you are, and you check "yes", then your actions are gone because that's where they are. Unless you save them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines