I'm so frustrated with Program errors happening in the new updated photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else pulling their hair out trying to navigate around the 'Program error's that keep popping up in Photoshop?  (mostly when I'm trying to save or print).

I've attempted trouble shooting with hiding layers, and renaming the UPX folder with the ~com.adobe.unifiedpanel in the program files.  Since I've been working on a number of new files I'm worried that reverting back to before the update will make all my new files not usable, so I'm facing trying to figure out if I have to redo all my prior work on older files I still need to edit, or if I have to re do all my recent work. 

Can anyone help? 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm so frustrated with Program errors happening in the new updated photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else pulling their hair out trying to navigate around the 'Program error's that keep popping up in Photoshop?  (mostly when I'm trying to save or print).

I've attempted trouble shooting with hiding layers, and renaming the UPX folder with the ~com.adobe.unifiedpanel in the program files.  Since I've been working on a number of new files I'm worried that reverting back to before the update will make all my new files not usable, so I'm facing trying to figure out if I have to redo all my prior work on older files I still need to edit, or if I have to re do all my recent work. 

Can anyone help? 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi new programs has some bugs revert back to 2020 for stable version and your work...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 1