Highlighted

I'm using an ok DDR5 gaming card hooked up to monitor... Rendered Photos are still terrible.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been screwing up my clients pics and my own personal pics cause of the color profile set on this computer, I'm using up to date PSD, with an older monitor though... But I don't think should matter cause of the gaming card I have it hooked up to. I not only messed my partner and I's news website logo, the news website youtube channel art, and the other social profiles.

Here is the original photo.

1217004-Trump-1477976110.jpg

Making click bait through a photo to get people to be informed incase they  didn't watch the Presidential Debate to be apart of the process. So I added PSD action (light saber) and applied it to each line tool 4 times, lasso tool selected around his face then selected and masked to get a more efficient effect. Clipping masked the hue and saturation on that Select and mask layer to make his face more red, added steam vectors, then acronym version of our news\culture\media\how to website logo, and long link in the photo and this is what we got...

robastian_0-1601518578847.png

When I tried to render a jpeg that is 1920 x 1179 with srgb selected, this is what I got.

FULL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.jpg

Blurry and terrible

It was with these settings

robastian_1-1601518835053.png

Then used no Srgb, same thing, then color embed profile

got thisTrump Laser Focus 4.jpg

again terrible then no option chose. same thing. When I exported quick png got this result.

Trump Laser Focus.png

Perfect....

Here is where my settings are at.

robastian_2-1601519136551.png

Please tell me what both best color profile is I should be using and then rendering JPEG which I know will lose quality? But damn this is terrible. For SEO purposes you must change the dimension size of the photo in order to pass Goo's copyscape AI of unique content, ofcourse I give credit to original poster of this photo. But still Our Articles will suffer if I don't figure this out, either with quality of photos or through the serps. And hanv't put anything up on the site partly because of this issue.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm using an ok DDR5 gaming card hooked up to monitor... Rendered Photos are still terrible.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been screwing up my clients pics and my own personal pics cause of the color profile set on this computer, I'm using up to date PSD, with an older monitor though... But I don't think should matter cause of the gaming card I have it hooked up to. I not only messed my partner and I's news website logo, the news website youtube channel art, and the other social profiles.

Here is the original photo.

1217004-Trump-1477976110.jpg

Making click bait through a photo to get people to be informed incase they  didn't watch the Presidential Debate to be apart of the process. So I added PSD action (light saber) and applied it to each line tool 4 times, lasso tool selected around his face then selected and masked to get a more efficient effect. Clipping masked the hue and saturation on that Select and mask layer to make his face more red, added steam vectors, then acronym version of our news\culture\media\how to website logo, and long link in the photo and this is what we got...

robastian_0-1601518578847.png

When I tried to render a jpeg that is 1920 x 1179 with srgb selected, this is what I got.

FULL 2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.jpg

Blurry and terrible

It was with these settings

robastian_1-1601518835053.png

Then used no Srgb, same thing, then color embed profile

got thisTrump Laser Focus 4.jpg

again terrible then no option chose. same thing. When I exported quick png got this result.

Trump Laser Focus.png

Perfect....

Here is where my settings are at.

robastian_2-1601519136551.png

Please tell me what both best color profile is I should be using and then rendering JPEG which I know will lose quality? But damn this is terrible. For SEO purposes you must change the dimension size of the photo in order to pass Goo's copyscape AI of unique content, ofcourse I give credit to original poster of this photo. But still Our Articles will suffer if I don't figure this out, either with quality of photos or through the serps. And hanv't put anything up on the site partly because of this issue.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-F2A88XM-D3H-rev-30#ov

I'm thinking because of the motherboard I have this is a problem. But partly cause of chrome as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzzjS49_EQMmaxgHz48mUQ?view_as=subscriber Thats our Youtube channel. I open in internevt explorer and it's slightly less crappy. But still kind of blurry not as nice in as in photoshop.

here also is a exported png with similar dimensions to the jpeg 2020 Presidential Debate.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0