• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I miss CS6

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to PS2021 months because I had to due to a new OS for my Imac.

CS6 always worked perfectly for me. 2021 (22.2.0) not so much.

Random lockups. A "pointer" that disappears or remains a tool symbol. Filters that don't work. And every now and then 2021 refuses to create a new document. Clicking on "create new" does nothing. A restart is required. Oh, yes, and when when I click "Quit Photoshop"' it doesn't quit. I have to "force quit" and restart.

On a brighter note, I love the "select subject" option.

I have to go now,  PS is restarting because I want to create a new document.

UPDATE:

As of this writing, I cannot fully open Photoshop. I get a screen that shows "recent douments" (I've NEVER seen that one before.) On top of that screen theres's an Adobe sign-in screen ( I've never seen that one before either.

I was going to include a copule of screen captures but I can't because I need to restart my Imac (OS Big Sur 11.2.3.)

Wish me luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not use a Mac.   I do not even know if SC6 can even be uset one a mack with Appler latest OS and ir will not run on Appled new MI processor.  If CS6 can run on Apple latest OS you may be able to inst your old CS6 DVD the Creative cloud desktop application may even update your Perpetual CS6 version  13.0.1 toe Creative cloud CS6 version 13.1.2.  

My Windows Perpetual CS6 version 13.0.1.3 was  updated to CS6 version 13.1.2 the creatice cloud CS6 version.  I still have it installed and use it when I need to.  Both the 64 Bit and 32 Bit CS6 install have been updated on my workstation.  System Info shows I isinf wibdows 8  I,m actually on Windows 10 it alsu shoe

image.png

image.png

Though System Info Shows the Phoroshop Crashed 3/17/2021 and the Snifter always crashed  CS6  Works and 3D feature that requires GPU Support works.

image.png

CS6 Snuffer_gpu also seem to run stand alone

JJMack_0-1617211777197.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines