I've been constantly been logged out

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having issues with my adobe. I am constantly being logged out of my adobe and taking about 3 tries to get logged in again and then be logged out in about 4 minutes later. It makes it hard to do my work and not to mention that i can't download any photoshop brushes. It literally won't let me download any of them and I'm really stressed about it. Is there any way to fix this?

[Mod: changing title]

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I've been constantly been logged out

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having issues with my adobe. I am constantly being logged out of my adobe and taking about 3 tries to get logged in again and then be logged out in about 4 minutes later. It makes it hard to do my work and not to mention that i can't download any photoshop brushes. It literally won't let me download any of them and I'm really stressed about it. Is there any way to fix this?

[Mod: changing title]

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?
How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the 2021 photoshop version and the macOS Catalina. I have tried resetting photoshop but no go and I have fair amount of space capacity since I regularly clean my laptop. I also have good internet connection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also how good is the internet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leaving aside downloading brushes for the moment, are you able to download Photoshop and operate the application without any issues? If not, uninstall Photoshop, using the drop down menu in the Creative Cloud app and reinstall it again. If that doesn't work uninstall it again and run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have issues downloading photoshop at all and i have down the uninstalling and reinstalling before. At this point I'm wondering if i have some sort of bug in my laptop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you ran Adobe Cleaner?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i have.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 1