• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to be useful

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that you hate windows-users, if that's not the case you would have to permit slower access to your resources: I am a developer and windows (95-95se,98,98se,2000as,10) user and I am a survivor of an heavy accident , coma, rehab, now I  am a para-athlete, a poet, a programmer,  why my subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud is not for windows?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your question.

A CC subscription can be used with Windows or Mac. I use Windows 10 Pro here

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Are you actually talking about CC or maybe about an old perpetual CS license? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my rant, I was trying to say that I am slow acting (so I did powerlifting) It is a CC on windows but they think I have a mac...

I would like to change the profile where it says that I have not a windows machine so it will say that I have a Windows 10 machine.

I hope That it will be enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who thinks you have a Mac? What is stopping you using your CC subscription on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem could be fixed by the support team...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps. Have you contacted the support team yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"It is a CC on windows but they think I have a mac..."

I have no idea what this means.  It makes no sense.  Who is "they"?  Please post a screenshot of what you're seeing.  Maybe if we understand the question, we can help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go to your account and then view and download my apps. It will install the correct version for your operating system. Note that the current version requires Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 October 2018 update (64-bit) version 1809 or later

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines