Highlighted

I want to cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am supposed to cancel my subscription but now it continued autmatically, how do i cancel ? if i do cancel plan in manage plan optio it shows early cancellation fee, which i dont wan to pay..plz help

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am supposed to cancel my subscription but now it continued autmatically, how do i cancel ? if i do cancel plan in manage plan optio it shows early cancellation fee, which i dont wan to pay..plz help

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

If you signed up for an annual plan, you agreed to a cancellation fee for early cancellation. See the terms here:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

If you have questions, contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

If someone PMs you, it is a scammer. Click the Report button and do not reply.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines