• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ICC Profile: shows in color setting but not in the PS print dialog

Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would an ICC Profile show in the PS color settings but not in the PS print dialog? It is an RGB profile, and I'm printing to an RGB printer. 

CC on a Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You didn’t name the profile or say if its Mac or Windows - but here are some notes

The print dialog (when you select Photoshop Manages Color) only shows RGB profiles.

There is a section above a horizontal divider [visible in 'color settings / RGB'] which shows the "recommended" folder from Photoshop's installation, you'll see AdobeRGB and Colormatch listed in there, but those do not appear in Print / Photoshop Manages Color

When you reply, pleaase insert a screenshot showing the entire list of icc profiles from Color Settings / Working Spaces RGB

And the screenshot same list from the print dialog (when you select Photoshop Manages Color)

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines