• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ich sehe mein Foto im Verflüssigen-Filter nicht

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo. Wenn ich den Verflüssigen-Filter nutzen will, öffnet sich zwar das Fenster, aber ich sehe mein Foto nicht (Siehe Screenshot). Ich arbeite in Photoshop 22.3.1 auf Windows 10 Pro 20H2. Kann jemand helfen?
LG Michael

Hello. When I want to use the Liquify filter, the window opens, but I can't see my photo (see screenshot). I work in Photoshop 22.3.1 on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. Can someone help? LG Michael

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. That works. But could that have other consequences to turn that off? Because I haven't changed anything in the settings before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is no proper solution as it invalidates GPU dependent features (like the Rotate View Tool, 3D Features and some Filter acceleration for example) but it indicates problems with the GPU driver or the OS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for Your reply and Your kind and quick help. Ok but if there's no possibility for another solution, I can't do anything else? There must have happened a mistake in the system without having done anything. It worked before so there must be another solution?!? What would You advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try updating the GPU driver from the GPU maker’s site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines