Highlighted

Ideas and inspiration for a distinctive design

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,
Kindly I need to create a distinctive logo for a personal blog in which I write news, prices and reviews about cars.
She calls Turbo 1 I want a distinctive logo for her that has the distinctive turbocharger shape.

I want ideas and inspiration for a distinctive design.
To preview the blog: [weblink removed by moderator]

thanks a lot.
TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ideas and inspiration for a distinctive design

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,
Kindly I need to create a distinctive logo for a personal blog in which I write news, prices and reviews about cars.
She calls Turbo 1 I want a distinctive logo for her that has the distinctive turbocharger shape.

I want ideas and inspiration for a distinctive design.
To preview the blog: [weblink removed by moderator]

thanks a lot.
TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Margotx7 

You might look at Bēhance for inspiration. This forum is to answer Photoshop questions and is not a logo design service. Once you have an idea, feel free to sketch it out and we can answer your Photoshop questions on how to create it if you need help.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 1