If I temporarily cancel my subscription, will I get my work back when I resume it?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, there's an upcoming period of several months where I won't need my Adobe applications, but will be coming back to my projects at a later date. I figure there's no need to pay for a subscription while I'm not using it, but want to confirm that I won't lose my work when I reactivate my subscription in the future. Does anybody have experience with this? Thanks so much!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your files to a harddrive,  but they will be there, and can be worked on, at any time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an annual plan (paid monthly or in a lump sum), you will pay a penalty for early cancellation. If you have a monthly plan (higher rate), there is no cancellation penalty. 

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dh365 ,

This is a good question and needs an Adobe response.

As you're probably aware, this is a user forum,

Have reached out to them. Let's wait on them to respond.

If it's urgent, here is their customer contact page https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Let us know how you go. Will keep you posted on any updates from our side.

Best

mj

MSD Star Grey-01.pngMohammed Jogie | Morning Star Design | BA CUA |
Adobe ACA | ACE | ACI | ACP | CA | UGM |
MISTD | Ico-D | IxDA | PADI | C&G |

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save your work to your own hard drive, rather than the cloud, then it remains accessible if you re-subscribe and it is also accessible to any other applications that can read the file formats to which you have saved. For maximum compatibility with other apps  you might want to look at converting any Adobe formats to more universal formats e.g. PSD to TIFF.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines