• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator to Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I made a logo in Illustrator and I want to animate it in Photoshop. When I copy and paste it into photoshop it shows up as small colored cubes. When I copy and paste it in I have it selected as a smart object. I've tried saving it as a high res jpg and importing it that way, but I get the same results. I'm using a 200x200 canvas at 300 dpi (I've also tried 72dpi and 150dpi but I get the same effect). Does anyone know how to help? Thanks in advanced!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Set the measurements to pixels in both documents and confirm they are the same size in pixels.

But if you have Adobe Animate as part of your CC subscription, you might consider going from Illustrator directly to Animate for a better workflow:

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/animate/user-guide.html/ie/animate/using/illustrator-ai-files.ug.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, simple way is to copy-paste in layers as a smart object then you can animate easily or use after effects for better work...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines