Highlighted

Image becomes very artifact-like glitches after resizing image within Photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A student of mine showed me this issue when working on her assignment, but I am unfamiliar with this problem as it is one of the first encounters for me.

The only information I got so far from asking my student was: This happened when she resized her artwork through the Image>Image Size...

Wonder if anyone had similar issues, and want to know what caused it.

Tay Jie Xing.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image becomes very artifact-like glitches after resizing image within Photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A student of mine showed me this issue when working on her assignment, but I am unfamiliar with this problem as it is one of the first encounters for me.

The only information I got so far from asking my student was: This happened when she resized her artwork through the Image>Image Size...

Wonder if anyone had similar issues, and want to know what caused it.

Tay Jie Xing.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can you tell us what version of Photoshop she is using? And, what platform she is working on -- Mac or Windows?

Thanks,

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mglush,

I've gotten to know that she's not using the latest CC2021, but CC2020.
She's also using a Windows machine for her Photoshop.

Hope the additional information helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Do you know if she has tried to turn off her Graphics Processor Card? Here is a doc that will walk her through the steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

Here is more information on the GP: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

If it is not the GPC, and she still has the problem, she can turn it back on and we can continue troubleshooting. If it turns out to be then maybe there is a software or firmware update for her card. But first things first...

Let us know if it works!

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0