image cut off when I open new photo in photo shop

Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a photo in photoshop, the right edge of the photo starts with 1 on left of 0 on the ruler and moves off the screen to the left.  If I try to move the image to the other side of 0 on the ruler, it is cut off by the grey background.  I don't know what I did to have this happen now with every image I open in photoshop. I tried resetting to the defaul workspace but that didn't work. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image cut off when I open new photo in photo shop

Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a photo in photoshop, the right edge of the photo starts with 1 on left of 0 on the ruler and moves off the screen to the left.  If I try to move the image to the other side of 0 on the ruler, it is cut off by the grey background.  I don't know what I did to have this happen now with every image I open in photoshop. I tried resetting to the defaul workspace but that didn't work. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the image getting cut off or is the ruler not aligned with the image? If you need to realign the ruler, you can double-click in the upper left corner where the two rulers meet.

If it's something else besides the ruler, would you be able to add a screenshot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screen shot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look like the screenshot was attached. Here's info on how to add a picture: (under Add screenshots, images, and attachments) https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0