image defective in a lower percentage preview.

Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I work with large pixel work, I preview the image less than 66.7%, the image looks corrupted with many jigsaw, and it will gone after preview more than 66.7%.
I use the Mac Pro 2019 with Vega Duo II.
And it's also appeared in Macbook Pro16"Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.59.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.59.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image defective in a lower percentage preview.

Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I work with large pixel work, I preview the image less than 66.7%, the image looks corrupted with many jigsaw, and it will gone after preview more than 66.7%.
I use the Mac Pro 2019 with Vega Duo II.
And it's also appeared in Macbook Pro16"Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.59.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.59.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0
JJMack LATEST
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Image preview of your image scaled to other than 100% actual size is not you image.  You can not tell the quality of your image in a preview.  Previews are generated quickly for performance not quality previews are not your actual image.  Even full size previews often look poor.  They are rendered quickly to give some idea as to how your adjustment will look. When you commit the adjustment change the adjustment will be applied to your  actual image and you will then see the image true appearance.   Convert an Image layer to a smart object layer.  Set the view to actual size 100% zoom. Then use free transform play around with the transform controls to view the  image  at  various sizes do not commit any transform preview just note the the previews look.   Now study the current preview quality. Then Commit the transform.  You should see the image quality improve from the preview you were viewing before you committed the transform

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0