image disappearing after using Nik color Efex extension

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated photoshop and now whenever I use Nik color Efex pro it makes the workspace disappear after applying the changes. I have to save the file then reopen it in order to see the changes made. I have adjusted the GPU usage in the extension, checked my graphics card settings and reinstalled the extension as well as made sure that the newest patch update for photoshop was up to date. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this. I am currently using a Asus ZenBook laptop and have not had any issues in the past until this newest update. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image disappearing after using Nik color Efex extension

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated photoshop and now whenever I use Nik color Efex pro it makes the workspace disappear after applying the changes. I have to save the file then reopen it in order to see the changes made. I have adjusted the GPU usage in the extension, checked my graphics card settings and reinstalled the extension as well as made sure that the newest patch update for photoshop was up to date. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this. I am currently using a Asus ZenBook laptop and have not had any issues in the past until this newest update. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here lost all editing when Nik applied, no image return to photoshop, but I get the welcome screen opened under the image title. It seems that the tools are still functioning ( brush, etc) but no image to see !! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0