• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image distortion during resizing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop yesterday. I do not know what is going on but when I resize my image it looks crazy. Can someone please advise?

These are my settings:

jodyp22552830_1-1617333877364.png

It comes out like this:

jodyp22552830_0-1617333830895.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unticking Use Graphics Processor found under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a preferences tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I mean I don't see a performance tab anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I see neither one lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it under Edit. That worked, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a similar problem using PS 23.3.0 with Monteray 12.3.1. Turning off the GPU works, but it slows the mac down to a crawl. I am better off with my 2019 Intel version. Are there any other workarounds or is a fix on its way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I just tried all the enlargement methods and the issue only occurs with I select "Auto".  All of the specific selections work. Auto does not. No idea why that would be or which "Auto" is selecting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clarification, I just figured out that the "Preserve Details enlargement" is causing the problem. The other methods seem to work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Dave. This looks like an issue with the graphics processor. What version of Photoshop are you using? Also what are your computer specs? Mac or PC? Which OS? What graphic card(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

texte.png

So thx for yr request. This is what i get. Never have this issu befor. I have an hp AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 GHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded it 2 days ago from Adobe so I am assuming it is the latest version. I am using a PC laptop. Graphics card is a AMD Ryzen 7 3750H 2.30ghz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines