• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image freezing - PS 2021 Possible Bug?

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an issue that has started happening since installing PS 2021, namely the image freezing ... but not the entire PS workspace. As an example of this, the zoom with scroll wheel stops working, but you can still see the rulers changing on the edge of the image when you use the scroll wheel. Adjustment layers, healing brushes etc also stop working. You have to close the pic down and open it up again (but not the whole of PS) to make everything work again.

My specs are: Win 10 Pro 64 bit, 32GB RAM Intel i5-9400F CPU. Nvidia GTX1650 graphics card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE. Following my comments above. The above fault seems to materialise when you use a plug-in. It happens when using Nik Color Efex Pro or Alien Skin Exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am having same issue after Nik Color fX pro. Also with Topaz plugins.  I find that the layer is not updated on the screen. If I close and restart it may soerk the next time. Also if I duplicate the image the duplicate  may (I mean may) work then. One the updated plugin shows you then can't cut that layer off. Furthermore I can't cut all or any of the layers off then.

dpp67_0-1603812995776.pngdpp67_1-1603813054756.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same issue when using NIK Collection plugin. Did you found any fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines