Image is not showing fully (only partly) [OSX]

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opened a file after updating my Photoshop to version 22.3

Only a part of the image shows. 

As you can see in the navigator by paying attention to the red lines, the entire image should show here.

When I scroll the full image never shows and it's impossible for me to get my retouching work done.

Any ideas what could be the problem here?

I switched back to the older version but it didn't fix the problem 😕

Thanks a lot ❤️

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost definitely a video card driver issue. Try updating the driver from the card maker's website. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought about this some more and decided it could point to either Photoshop or your OS being sick.  I also see you are using a Mac and I understand there have been issues with later versions and Big Sur, but I am not a Mac user.  I'll change your subject line to reflect this being a Mac system, which will hopefully attract people with more specific expertise.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines