• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image is too dark once rendered

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I am TOTALLY new to photoshop. I'm trying to make a realistic marquee letter. So i go into 3D and change all my settings and it looks great. Then i try to render it and it goes like 2-3 shades darker. I have no idea why. I read online that it could be something to do with my color settings, but i know NOTHING about that. Can someone help explain to me what I need to do? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been adjusting the angle / intensity of the light source?   It can make a world of difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing your lighting and material settings we are left guessing, but you could try clicking on Scene in the 3D panel then check Linearise colours in the Properties Panel

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines