image keeps dissapearing

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i open a file in photoshop I cannot see it. If I go to "fill screen" it appears at the top, but if I scroll down the bottom of it keep dissapearing. What can I do?

Many thanks

Gitta

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image keeps dissapearing

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i open a file in photoshop I cannot see it. If I go to "fill screen" it appears at the top, but if I scroll down the bottom of it keep dissapearing. What can I do?

Many thanks

Gitta

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant, thank you Sahil, that worked!

Gitta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0