Highlighted

Image locked in photoshop v 22.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a big problem with the latest versions of Photoshop. The version I work well with is 21.0.3.
The microprocessor is the Intel i7-7700K 4.20GHz with 64 Gb and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 with 6GB.
I also work with a Wacom PTH-651 graphics tablet, updated drivers.

The problem occurs when I outline objects with the pen tool, enlarging the image and moving with the Hand tool, the editing of this image hangs, but it allows me to save it. I have to close the image and reopen it. Photoshop still works, but the image has crashed and only lets me save it. With version 21.0.3 it doesn't happen to me.
What could be happening?
Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image locked in photoshop v 22.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a big problem with the latest versions of Photoshop. The version I work well with is 21.0.3.
The microprocessor is the Intel i7-7700K 4.20GHz with 64 Gb and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 with 6GB.
I also work with a Wacom PTH-651 graphics tablet, updated drivers.

The problem occurs when I outline objects with the pen tool, enlarging the image and moving with the Hand tool, the editing of this image hangs, but it allows me to save it. I have to close the image and reopen it. Photoshop still works, but the image has crashed and only lets me save it. With version 21.0.3 it doesn't happen to me.
What could be happening?
Thank you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?