Highlighted

Image opens top right and menu issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the newest version, when I open a document, it opens in the upper right and when I click on a menu item, the column to the left opens. I can scroll down without it jumping to the next row.

IMG_2819.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image opens top right and menu issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the newest version, when I open a document, it opens in the upper right and when I click on a menu item, the column to the left opens. I can scroll down without it jumping to the next row.

IMG_2819.jpg

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your graphics and input device driver and check the relevant system conbtrol panels. This typically happens when the screen size is not detected correctly or you have arbitrary input areas defined in your tablet driver for instance.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't have a clue where to find any of that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it. I had changed the DPI settings in the .exe file for and that's what was making it happen. Note to self..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0