Highlighted

Image Processor - Bug or Prefs Corruption?

Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m seeing an issue where all open files that have just been batch processed with the PS Image Processor are being closed by the app. I did not close the files. 

I have had this issue before. Checking here to see if this is a known issue, or perhaps just a unique symptom of corrupted PS prefs.

The files were opened, and saved to HD. I then ran the Image Processor to create low res JPG copies of the files. After the operation completed, the original files had all been closed.
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Processor - Bug or Prefs Corruption?

Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m seeing an issue where all open files that have just been batch processed with the PS Image Processor are being closed by the app. I did not close the files. 

I have had this issue before. Checking here to see if this is a known issue, or perhaps just a unique symptom of corrupted PS prefs.

The files were opened, and saved to HD. I then ran the Image Processor to create low res JPG copies of the files. After the operation completed, the original files had all been closed.
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop you are using to check?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 22.0.0

Mac OS 10.14.6

Mac Pro late 2013

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not reproduce problem on Windows 10 using Ps 22.0. Everything works fine.

Have you checke that Run Action in Preferences section is unchecked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0