Image Processor doesn't save my file!

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had to save 17 photo in 3 different format and size for a client (one in jpeg (smaller), in tiff and in psd),

so I decided to chose "image processor", but when i click "run", once i have fill the destination and file format,  it appears a window with an error saying "The following files could not be processed", and the list of opened files.

One time it has also appeared that a file was over 2gb so i flatten all the file opened, but still can't save it with image processor.

I heard of IPP but i don't know how to downloaded it and install, and also i don't know if it can solve my problem. 

I'm in a hurry and I need to finish this project as soon as possible so,

please if someone can help me I would be very gradefull for it!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Processor doesn't save my file!

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had to save 17 photo in 3 different format and size for a client (one in jpeg (smaller), in tiff and in psd),

so I decided to chose "image processor", but when i click "run", once i have fill the destination and file format,  it appears a window with an error saying "The following files could not be processed", and the list of opened files.

One time it has also appeared that a file was over 2gb so i flatten all the file opened, but still can't save it with image processor.

I heard of IPP but i don't know how to downloaded it and install, and also i don't know if it can solve my problem. 

I'm in a hurry and I need to finish this project as soon as possible so,

please if someone can help me I would be very gradefull for it!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2021 0
Advocate ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/

It's time that Adobe drops IP and includes xbytors IPP into photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 1
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've drag the xtools file into C:/Program Files/Adobe but when i open the installation file in Photoshop appears those windows. I cannot download it, it says in italian: the file or folder does not exit.

Cattura 1.PNGCattura 2.PNGCattura 3.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You downloaded the wrong file...

You have to download either:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/ImageProcesso...

or

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/files/Image%20Processor%20Pro/v3_2%20betas/ImageProcesso...

The first file you have to install with a tool like Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 

For the second file, you have to extract the files into different folders (read the "installation.pdf)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just followed all this steps but if i open with scripts in photoshop RUNIPP doesn't changes anything

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0