Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image processor not working after update to 2020

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after updating to Photoshop CC 2020, the image processor stopped working. "Sorry, I could not process the following files" is the message I get. I can use the image processor in the previous version CC 2018 but this defeats the purpose of an update - editing in CC 2020 and then going back to another programme for the processing. Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information in order to assist - what file types are you trying to process? Camera Raw, Jpg, etc.

Are you running any scripts along with the process settings?

What are your specific Image Processor settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having the same issues... it doesn't matter which file type I try to process, I get the same error message. It opens up images from a previously accessed folder (not the one I have specified) and saves the same image.

This really needs to be fixed as it is a major aspect of my workflows and has slowed my productivity down markedly. I am paying a subscription but the main file management features I require are not working ever since I updated my applications.

Please help, Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not reproduce problem running Photoshop 21.2.3 on Win 10. I have tried with and without action during batch and everything works fine.

This is user to user forum, please report problem on Photoshop family and include details like photoshop version, OS, OS version, files which you are trying to process, destination, file format to save processed files and so on... https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Thank you, Bojan... I have been using 21.2.3 on Windows 10 Pro and the issue persists. I have updated to Photoshop 21.2.4 and will see if this makes a difference. I will post my findings on Photoshop family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this get resolved? I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines