• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Processor Pro 3.2b1 beta released

Advisor ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image Processor Pro 3.2b1 beta has been released can be found here: ps-scripts - Browse /Image Processor Pro/v3_2b1 at SourceForge.net

This port is compatible with PS CS5 through CC2015. Besides the port, a few more requested features are being added.

If you find any problems or have any requests, post them here or email me at the address in the README file.

-X

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear xbytor2, I just wanted to give you a big thank you for extending the life of this script - I am currently using it on PS CC 2015 and it is core to my workflow.

A question: I have tried to use it on CC 2015.5 and it does not seem to load - is the v3.2b5 compatible with the newly released version of PS for you?  There may be a problem with my installation (on Yosemite - I kept the PS CC 2015 installed - maybe that causes a conflict.  I does open PS CC 2015.5 when I try to launch form Bridge, but I get an error message and the usual dialogue box won't open (Null value? - sorry I didn't note the message before uninstalling).

Hoping you can confirm whether you have tested with PS CC 2015.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping you can confirm whether you have tested with PS CC 2015.5

I just tested it on Win7 and it looks good. I'll test it on Mavericks later tonight or tomorrow and let you know what I find.

I do suggest reinstalling it. I've mucked up enough manual installs in my life to know that this is always a possibility.

-X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a fresh install of PS CC 2015.5 on a separate machine running El Capitan, this time removing the PS CC 2015.  It automatically transferred the version of your script I was using automatically.  It works, the only unexpected factor being that now, under the tools menu, it is located nested under the Photoshop items, not as a separate menu item at the same level as the photoshop version.  But that meant I couldn't see the stac-omatic and other Russell Brown scripts any more.  How did things work on Mavericks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything looks fine on Mavericks. In Bridge, IPP will be under the Tools/Photoshop menu while it wil be under the File/Automate menu in Photoshop. You may have to reinstall the Russell Brown scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right: with just your image processor pro scrip in place IPP is under Bridge's Tools\Photoshop menu.

However, when I added the Dr Browns Services.jsx script to Macintosh HD\Library\Application Support\Adobe\Startup Scripts CC\Bridge, I got back Dr Brown's Services in Bridge's Tools menu with Image Processor Pro and Stac-o-matic etc.  Launching IPP from here still launches your version of the IPP script in photoshop.

Thanks for your help: all sorted now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thanks a lot for your amazing work xbytor2 !

I'm trying to add the possibility to convert into specific color profile (GRACol2006_1v2 and Iso Coated V2 300 more precisely).
By any chance and if you have time do you have any idea or clue to help me ?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create two  Action to do the conversions have IPP include these action in its processing.  That a basic feature found in IPP.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>is there a way or a possibility to add a watermark feature?

Write an Action that adds the watermark or write a script that is called by an Action to do what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xbytor2 ,

I don't know if you do, or plan to, support the newest CC versions. FYI, I'm having issues with Image Processor Pro and Bridge CC 2018. On one side, the Bridge menu Tools > Photoshop doesn't list IPP. On the other side, selecting some images in Bridge, switching to PS and opening IPP there, if you pick Bridge as the input source no image is found. Basically, the two don't get along well together.

HTH,

Davide

Davide Barranca - PS developer and author
www.ps-scripting.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add the required script file for the brige support? On Windows its:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Startup Scripts CC\Adobe Photoshop\photoshop_ximage_processor_pro.jsx"

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not up to date on PSCC releases. Send Tom Ruark (or soembody) a bump to get me an upgrade and I'll take a look at it

-X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im completely new to using Lightroom/Photoshop and have been directed to this thread from elsewhere.

Basically I want to be able to batch resize a number of images (jpeg) so that they are under 2mb in size, we currently use a programme called 'Fotosizer' (www.fotosizer.com), this allows us to reduce the image by a % whilst claiming to lose none of the quality. Is this a safe way to continue of should we be looking to do this in Lightroom/Photoshop and if thats the case how would we go about doing so baring in mine we are complete newbies.

Thanks for any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to work in Bridge CC 2018 on my machine.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is it is a problem for those that have updated one or the other but not both to CC 2018. The "updater" should kick in to update Bridge to CC 2018 in those cases. But that process could be failing or folks could be cancelling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may also be that the Image Processor Pro installer script is not handling tings correctly.  I have always install Image Processor Pro Manually for I have had many versions of Photoshop installed concurrently.  The Adobe Bridge Installer may  also have cleared out the common Adobe CC startup scripts for Adobe Photoshop.   Image Processor startup script need to be in there for bridge support to work.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines