Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image sequence import did not generate correct video timeline

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem: image sequence import did not generate correct video timeline

can not play it with timeline key and can not export video file. (as adobe media encoder is in grey)  several Adobe online support member helped , but no progress, 

install and reinstalled PS 22.1.3   for several times also.

please help 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How method/software you generate image sequence? Can we see a screenshot of where you are. Difficult to offer assistance without a good descritpion on your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am having the same issue. I import the image sequence and am unable to play it. The timeline play/pause buttons are greyed out and can't even be selected. I've reinstalled and updated and everything but it still is not working. Were you able to figure it out yet? Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 11.35.16 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue! Did anybody solved it yet?

I´m using MacOs big sur on M1. Exported an image sequence from LR and opened it as image sequence in PS but the play button is greyed out exactly like with the previous user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines