• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image will not center in screen

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my system to Big Sur on my Mac and updating my Photoshop to 22.2.0, when I bring an image in to photoshop, it only shows 1/8 of the image at the top of the screen. When I try to center image in screen - it does nothing. So I cannot see the image to work on it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It worked!  Thank you so much. It was really upsetting since I am a teacher and couldn't do work for my class or my career.

Now, the next question. Why don't I have a scroll bar on the right side when I have an image on my screen? I cannot move the image around to be able to work on a particular section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately turning off »Use Graphics Processor« is no proper solution as it invalidates GPU dependent features (like the Rotate View Tool, 3D Features and some Filter acceleration for example) but it indicates problems with the GPU driver or the OS. 

»Why don't I have a scroll bar on the right side when I have an image on my screen?«

It looks like the complete image is being displayed, so why scroll? 

Can you move the image with the Hand Tool or py pressing the spacebar? 

If necessary check Photoshop > Preferences > Tools > Overscroll. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines