• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

images not displaying in photoshop- can on ly see a small ribbon at the top of the screen.

Participant ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is driving me nuts- just within the last 4 months, if I open a file, PS shows only a small ribbon of the file at the top.  (attached example 1) I can fill the screen by zooming in, but then when I hit Command-zero to fill the screen it returns to only displaying the small ribbon. sometimes ribbon is repeated at bottom of screen (attached example 2). Problem is inconsistent- some files open OK, others don't display. If I zoom in, it displays a detail with a black bar then repeats the same ribbon of the image at the bottom. Hand tool does not allow me to move the file. Is this a program error, or do I have some setting wrong? arrgh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I should have added to the original post I am on a 2020 Macbook Pro, running Big Sur 11.2.3, and the latest builds of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines