• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not loading in photoshop....

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything had been working fine until about a week ago, I've been unable to open stock images or my photographs to edit. They either do not show up, or only a portion of the image is visible. I was getting an ICC profile error (I'm clueless). I made sure I had the latest version, restarted my computer and things seemed back to normal, however today, I am back to square one...someone help me please.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 9.10.18 AM.png

 

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 9.34.47 AM.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

The latest update is having issues with not recognizing mid-range GPUs. Roll back to the previous build and see if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update is having issues with not recognizing mid-range GPUs. Roll back to the previous build and see if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another issue came up recently, so I ended up uninstalling and then reinstalling the program...fingers crossed, currently working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines