Highlighted

Images opening on top of Bridge, not in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop 2017.1.1, Bridge 7.0.0.93 and Mac OS 10.11.6

When I double-click on an image in Bridge, it opens on top of Bridge without switching to Photoshop. I have to switch over to Photoshop myself, where the image is open. The same thing happens when I right-click and choose "Open," and when I drag the image to the Photoshop icon in my dock.

What's going on? I don't know if this is a problem with Bridge or Photoshop.

Thanks for your help.

Try turning on the Application Frame, near the bottom of the Window menu, and see if that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images opening on top of Bridge, not in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop 2017.1.1, Bridge 7.0.0.93 and Mac OS 10.11.6

When I double-click on an image in Bridge, it opens on top of Bridge without switching to Photoshop. I have to switch over to Photoshop myself, where the image is open. The same thing happens when I right-click and choose "Open," and when I drag the image to the Photoshop icon in my dock.

What's going on? I don't know if this is a problem with Bridge or Photoshop.

Thanks for your help.

Try turning on the Application Frame, near the bottom of the Window menu, and see if that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2017 0
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure where to find that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, wrong feed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0