Highlighted

Images slow to appear in Photoshop Main Window

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I have uploaded an image in to Photoshop CC it fails to appear immediately, sometimes taking a full minute to appear. Even though the image appears in the 'Layers' column [See attached image].  I move around the screen in the hope of sparking it in to action but nothing.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images slow to appear in Photoshop Main Window

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I have uploaded an image in to Photoshop CC it fails to appear immediately, sometimes taking a full minute to appear. Even though the image appears in the 'Layers' column [See attached image].  I move around the screen in the hope of sparking it in to action but nothing.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, as the images appear slowly in Photoshop, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working on?

Also, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines