Import Error

Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop runs fine, I am on windows 10 and the latest version of photoshop and i cannot import a file from my computer such as a instagram logo for a business picture, i have tried multiple drives, multiple file types, including images directly from adobe stock. 

The error message is as follows: 

Could not complete the video frames to layers command because the file could not be opened. 

Thanks for any heelp. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Error

Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop runs fine, I am on windows 10 and the latest version of photoshop and i cannot import a file from my computer such as a instagram logo for a business picture, i have tried multiple drives, multiple file types, including images directly from adobe stock. 

The error message is as follows: 

Could not complete the video frames to layers command because the file could not be opened. 

Thanks for any heelp. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2021 0
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you play the video file on your windows 10 machine with any video application? Does your Windows system have the needed video decoder installed?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its actualy a picture and i can open it on my computer ya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
D Fosse LATEST
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in many applications you "import" - but not in Photoshop. You just open.

So you want File > Open, not File > Import.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file type (i.e. the extension after the dot in the filename)

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0