Highlighted

Import frames to layers repeats last frames

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop v 21.2 on macOS Mojave 10.14.3

When I import video frames to layers with .mov or .mp4 files, one frame towards the end is repeated and replaces the frames that should be there. The layers that would correspond to the missing end frames aren't there so it's not a problem of layer visibility. This happens even with short gifs. In the 24 frames I just imported, the last frame repeats 7 times. I only noticed this in the past month or so when I was using Photoshop v 20.0.1, but updating to the latest version hasn't fixed it. 

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import frames to layers repeats last frames

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop v 21.2 on macOS Mojave 10.14.3

When I import video frames to layers with .mov or .mp4 files, one frame towards the end is repeated and replaces the frames that should be there. The layers that would correspond to the missing end frames aren't there so it's not a problem of layer visibility. This happens even with short gifs. In the 24 frames I just imported, the last frame repeats 7 times. I only noticed this in the past month or so when I was using Photoshop v 20.0.1, but updating to the latest version hasn't fixed it. 

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?