• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import to Video Frames Preview Zoomed In

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC 2021. It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be sticking around this update. It isn't dramatically zoomed in, but no matter the media I use, it's always slightly zoomed in or cropped and made bigger. It doesn't really affect my end result, but it surprises me when I find out what I needed to focus on was actually MUCH smaller!

I attached a picture of the file (which shows how it looks once I load it into Photoshop), and what it looks like on the preview. For reference, this is the file > import > video frames to layers screen,

Is this a bug, or is there something I can do to fix it on my end?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any info on the actual source files, how they were generated and so on nobody can tell you much. and obviously the pertinent question would have to be whether it actually looks correct on the canvas and timeline and what your settings are there. Previews of course can be a bit whacky, given that the program has to fit all kinds of different aspect ratios in a fixed area.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines