• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from lightroom not working

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new version of Photoshop, but now I can't edit photos from Lightroom Classic anymore. When I'm in Lightroom Classic and I choose Edit in Photoshop, Photoshop starts up, but it doesn't open the photo, it stays at the opening screen. Editing a photo in Photoshop from Lightroom Classic was working fine in the Beta version, but now something is wrong.

Anybody else with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to this I keep getting error messages in Photoshop when I save a file that I have opened from Lightroom. When I return to Lightroom the photo isn't synchronized in the folder and I have to synchronize the folder to see the photo I just edited in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi

same with me, for both your problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines