Highlighted

importing skies into photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I import skies into photoshop 2021 from my files and On1 raw application?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

importing skies into photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I import skies into photoshop 2021 from my files and On1 raw application?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Check out the following helpx article about the complete Sky replacement workflow in Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/replace-sky.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
chrillek LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page is not helpful. What's the point in citing the labels of the controls? Explanations are needed here: Which formats does the import accept, how can one import more than one sky etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of format does the imported sky need to be? I have tried to import my own sky as jpg and it is grey and not selectable to import?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It is really annoying that no documentation on how to import skies or what *.sky files are.

There is a way to add a sky - but i have more than 150 - and the only option it stp add them one by one. Nice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a .PSD successfully imports.

However I have found a bug!!!!!

If your imported sky is ONLY clouds with no land etc at base of image then no sky can be found so creating the preset fails.

PLEASE FIX QUICKLY ADOBE as this should have been found in testing! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0