• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible to execute this command because the working disks are saturated surface pro 7

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I just installed photoshop on my pc: surface pro 7.
but when I want to create any document of more than 150 pixel resolution photoshop tells me: impossible to execute this command because the working disks are saturated, I only have my main hard disk to connect to my pc and there is 126 GB free.

Can someone help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I doubt that there is actually truly 126 GB free. Those Surface devices have a huge invisible system restore partition and an additional backup section reserved to account for potential storage issues on top of it. Start by checking your disk utility. You should be able to nuke those hidden partitions out of existance at the cost of potentially more convoluted system restore when needed. Other than that those could of course also be mundane permission and quota issues with your user documents directories which PS and other apps use for default temp locations and saving preferences and such. You need to look into that, too and release the quota or from inside PS define a different folder. Again, this may simply all be down due to the rather restrictive default configuration and you need to spend soem time changing things around.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines