• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to install older PS versions

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a old PS on my aged Mac. After reinstalling the computor I can't find older PS anymore in the app. No help from chat since my account is to old. No ways to email. Expensive to cancel the plan ahead of time since I can't make it work. What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is a bit confusing, as I understand it you had an End of Life version of Photoshop on an old Mac. Which version of Photoshop did you have and which operating system version and what is the "plan" you have that's expensive to cancel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek, I have Photography-plan (20 GB), yearly. Operative system OS X 10.8.5, Processor 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5.

Not sure of which version of Photoshop I had. 

Thanks for replaying:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found Photoshop CC 2014, but now I get error code 404.. Grrrr....... No ide'a how to checkwhat  DLL or what is missing on myMac, if that is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 404 is usually a browser message meaning "page no longer exists".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to cancel your yearly plan you need to contact Adobe, we are volunteers on here. You may have a yearly contract that may not allow you to cancel.

If you want to continue, why not upgrade to the latest version of Photoshop 2021 (22.4.1)?  There's no extra to pay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I wish I could but my Mac is to old for those sweet things. Crash if I upgrade OS. Thanks anyhow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe offers the current version and one previous for download. You can try the direct download links from ProDesign Tools to see if these will work.

https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

I'm worried about the 2014 version you found and tried to install. You might want to run a check for malware on your computer.

If you try Chat again, type "agent" to get a human and not a bot.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks alot Jane! Will try your advices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines