Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to open PSDC file

Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

after the upgrade to 22.4.1 version I completely lost the "recent file list. Not a big deal but annoying. The main issue though is that in file>open i can see some document saved in clud but i cannot open them: seem there is an issue with PSDC file, not longer supported by this version of PS , so I guess.

Any help?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that

I don’t have a solution, but maybe if you try to install a previous version of Photoshop

Go to the creative cloud app and click on the 3 dots next to Photoshop app to see more options and select other versions

you can install a previous version of Photoshop and maybe that will work, sometimes there are bugs and you have to update the system

Let me know if that works

Regards

Eugenio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Eugenio. I did it but it still does not work. I know someone else had the same issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/psdc-files-won-t-open-in-latest-update-quot-file-not-compat...

so maybe i am gonna open an issue with adobe

Thanks

Danilo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing this exact same issue! A document I hopened yesterday is no longer compatible, even though I didn't do anything between yesterday and today! I tried reinstalling everything, rolling back to a previous version.... nothing. The whole point was to access my work documents at home for printing.

I'm incredibly disappointed in adobe on this front!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines