Highlighted

Improved subject selection does not seem to work

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning, to me the improved subject selection does not seem to work ... is it a problem of GPU and graphics card? Thanks!Preferenze 2020-06-19 10-10-40.png

It doesn't work on High Sierra. They don't even acknowledge the issue, it works the sames as Photoshop 19.

I have the exact same problem, and if you follow the youtube tutorial examples, with their own example images, you get a very different result, like you were using Photoshop 19.

So far Adobe hasn't given any explanation, to the High Sierra is dead.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Improved subject selection does not seem to work

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning, to me the improved subject selection does not seem to work ... is it a problem of GPU and graphics card? Thanks!Preferenze 2020-06-19 10-10-40.png

It doesn't work on High Sierra. They don't even acknowledge the issue, it works the sames as Photoshop 19.

I have the exact same problem, and if you follow the youtube tutorial examples, with their own example images, you get a very different result, like you were using Photoshop 19.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop do you have and in what way does it not seem to work, have you checked the advanced settings to see if OpenCL is enabled

2020-06-19 09_33_25-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged, thank you ..
everything is already set up as you describe, this is my system and software configuration:
Imac 27
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB
Photoshop 21.2.0 last release
The selection, especially the hair, does not seem to have improved, I did tests on several files, but it seems the usual "subject selection" as it was in the old versions ... sorry for my bad englishexample.jpgMonosnap 2020-06-19 15-30-15.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue. I have all of the performace settings on what they should be. Not sure what's going on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 1