• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In action if i want to save different file name each time. can i do that ?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made action to save my files but the problem is that it saves in the same name each time. please hel 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell me what are you doing? what files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for the reply. So I am editing my food images after my edit I want each file to go in this one folder but when I use an action to save it save only on one name as I paste my picture on one perform. let me know if you still cant understand ill send screen shots 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try edit images and not to change name in action - just leave it with oryginal name

Use save or export or even Batch save command but without changing names

You can do it later eg. in Bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to individually edit the images,  then use an action to save them in a particular location, then you will need to write a script. Otherwise, you can save them all at once, with the batch command, as mentione by Macpawel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines