Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Can't save and save as ! In my MacBook Pro OS X 10.15.3

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop 2020.

Would you mind sharing more information on what happens when you are trying to save the images? Are you saving the files to an external drive? If yes, please let us know the format of the drive. Also, please share a screenshot is case you are getting an error while trying to save the files.

Please go to the "System Preferences" of your Mac, then "Security and Privacy", then select the "Privacy" tab. Once there, select "Access

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop 2020.

Would you mind sharing more information on what happens when you are trying to save the images? Are you saving the files to an external drive? If yes, please let us know the format of the drive. Also, please share a screenshot is case you are getting an error while trying to save the files.

Please go to the "System Preferences" of your Mac, then "Security and Privacy", then select the "Privacy" tab. Once there, select "Accessibility" from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under "Full disk access". Once done, please restart the computer to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not seem to work on my photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anushkavirk  please did you find another way to do it

because the above couldn't solve my problem too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yessssss wonderfull.. it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, how about a way to do it WITHOUT LOSING HOURS OF WORK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the million dollar question. It continously happens and frustratingly after I have completed a project. I have found that if you let it sit( I did it overnight) the next morning, it worked fine for me. Not sure why it does this but I hope they fix it soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After resetting the preferences dont quit the app, also make sure there is tick mark in preferences>plugins>load extensions panel. let it sit for one hour or more [ for me it worked in 10 min ] and then try to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on PS 22.0.1 and Mac 15.7 (Catalina, have not updated to Big Sur yyyyYet. I can save but not Save As. When I hit Save As, nothing at all happens, no dialog paneal, nada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, tried the fix from Nikunj and it seemed to work Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @nikunj.m ! That worked for me. Not sure why PS didn't initiate that action like most apps do upon install... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines